Interior lights....

If I was to do it, I would go LED for sure. Be real careful though so that it doesnt get too ricey.

SUPERBRIGHTLEDS.COM They have good prices and cool stuff. Just get the replacement type bulbs, but in LED, it will look Cool!

Just installed the Resco interior lights in my 2005 PSD- yesterday- the cab lights are blue- different- easy install- just snap in from the bottom. The side spot lights are a little brighter- you have to pull the fixture down they install from the back- not exactly what I expected- different- no complaints. Priced about $ 50.00 set- in 4door you need (2) sets

Pimp my ride

Its been a week since I installed the interior dome lights in my Ford PSD- I installed Recon- the "Blue Light" special is not happening- light is not practical- if you want to use the lights to read- or maybe its just me getting old. After the razing from the guys including my son- I may throw in the towel and eat the $ and change back to stock- if I had known the color was blue I would not have bought them- they are brighter- from the outside- looks like a "pimped" low rider rig-

Does any one know of a brighter light replacement that will help to really use to see. Sorry Recon the "blue is not working".

i used a combo myself i have neons and leds you can get leds in alot tighter places.

Back