Intermediate shafts

Alright. I got a thread going on the build itself, so I didn't care to get specific here. But I was shooting for 1000-1100 on fuel, and maybe 1400 with spray.

I'm just trying to get the basics covered before I start buying stuff. The motor I'm good for, its the trans I need help with.

I asked Craig if they were working on any larger than stock diameter shafts and he indicated they were looking into some possibilities.

Alright. I got a thread going on the build itself, so I didn't care to get specific here. But I was shooting for 1000-1100 on fuel, and maybe 1400 with spray.

I'm just trying to get the basics covered before I start buying stuff. The motor I'm good for, its the trans I need help with.

Pretty tall order there man, I'm sure you will find out along the way that is not an easy road to travel. Good luck.

I say billet intermediate for sure. I run a sonnax. Was told by my builder they can handle a good bit of flex while still retaining their shape. No problems yet.

Pretty tall order there man, I'm sure you will find out along the way that is not an easy road to travel. Good luck.

I say billet intermediate for sure. I run a sonnax. Was told by my builder they can handle a good bit of flex while still retaining their shape. No problems yet.

Oh I know already. It's going to be a lot of work and time. Lucky me though, I have some friends that will help me out at the drop of a hat, should I need a second hand.

I know it'll be pricey too, thats why I'm not expecting 1000hp overnight. And this is a dedicated drag truck, no street at all, so I can afford to go wild with it. First in line is trans, then internals, then fuel and air.

And I have nothing better to spend my little bit of time and money on. Purp is done once I get an output shaft in her, and I've got all the fishing gear I need, except the occasional lure or bait. I don't really play games anymore, and my sleds are staying stock. So the drag truck is my only money pit now :D

Back