internal parts?

Droolinforparts

is there any where else besides elite to get all the internals for a complete rebuild/beef up of an 03 6.0 thanks

Yes, Cunningham, Crower, and Hypermax all offer Billet rods.

You can buy pistons from Mahle directly

You can send your cam to have it reground at crower. They have the grind they did for the race motor in the ranger on file.

Crank is not going to break stock.

ARP headstuds

Doug at Direct injection has an awesome fully ported intake almost finished, and he went today to have someone look at roller rockers.

I just sent off LPOP gears to Billetgarage to have them cut a set, and possibly start making them.
Just to name a few.

Doug at Direct injection has an awesome fully ported intake almost finished, and he went today to have someone look at roller rockers.

Wow he told you too....Did he tell you the story of his child hood friend that works there too.....

Oh yeah.

Hey when are you going to finish your website? LOL

You got 200k out of a 6.0!?!?!?!?!
How was the long term reliability?

Pete saw one in the shop when I was there three days ago. It was an 03 hotshot drivers truck, and had 324,000+ on it, and it was only in for an oil change.

mine is an 03 also but to answer your question about reliability i got it with 170,000 and since i got it i have had to replace the hpop and every thing else that the mech. wanted to(back when i first got it and didn't know anything about it) and since he put the new hpop in it doesn't stop puking....thats y i want to bring it back to mile 0 and strengthen it to hold like 500-550 rwhp.

Back