Introduction from leave of absence

CookCR

It has been something like two years since I have been on CompD. For a little while I stopped focusing on the diesels during school. I finally took the time to find out what my password was and get back to the forum. Since I've been gone I've been on a different forum, but I miss the way CompD is ran, and what the members are like. I still have my regular cab race truck, although it is getting a new motor after Desert Diesel Nationals... I just sold my 6.4 plow truck now that I've graduated (no longer need a part time gig with my new job), and purchased a 2012 Jetta TDI for my 115 mile round trip daily drive. Tis good to be back!

I think i talked to ya at desert diesel nationals? You went 10 something on nos then the motor chit?

11.2, then smoke, then a big bill from the machine shop! Did you have a manual valve body? Trying to recall who you are?

Yeah, I remember you. You swapped your injectors between passes, right? Did you hang out after the race for Glamis Status?

Yeah, I remember you. You swapped your injectors between passes, right? Did you hang out after the race for Glamis Status?

I didnt have a whole lot of feeling in my finger tips after that. LOL

I had to tow my dads truck back to my sisters house so we could fix the u-joint, so i didn't hang around too long after :doh:

Back