IOWA

Where in Iowa? I still think Southern Illinois would be a great place Sleddy. Around the 3rd weekend in May. What event?

Pure Diesel Power would hook in Anartica, if there was a sled, and tire chains were legal.

We could have a pull anywhere in the country,the key is-funding. If I'm talking about a pull, it is already partially, or fully funded.

Late May? Is that a good time for a pull?

We don't need tire chains Gene. We live in Wisconsin. We already know how to drive in that crap. :hehe:

That's a shame. It was a good event. How about Waynesburg?

Sweet!! Where abouts are you guys thinking? Theres a bunch of possible places around that have a good track, hotels close and what not.

Pull

I am actually trying to set on up for the end of July in the Southeast corner of Iowa at a very nice oval dirt track. Was mostly considering local somewhat local trucks but if something of that caliber is interested I am all ears. The only problem is Saturdays are out leaving Friday Night or Sunday's. Gene please PM me with the best way to reach you if you are intersted.

Theres a 1/8 mile drag track and a big parking lot for pulling down south of Council Bluffs i think its around 10-15 miles south of Council Bluffs

Iowa is good! Theres nothing better to do in Iowa but grow corn and soup up your trucks, I think you'll have a good turnout Gene!

Alright, I'm subscribing to this one, want to see where it goes.

Hey Gene time to cash in one favor.. if you get a hook in Iowa make sure it gets arranged so I can hook in Street & SS. Thanks!

I like Iowa around the 4th of July we have a Family reunion then and would give me a good reason to tow the race truck there :hehe::hehe:

Always in talks with Waynesburg.. theres just that stumbling block of they think their track is worth $3500-- and I don't!!! Then you have the scheduling issues of cant do it so many days before or after this or that event.. etc.

I am watching too.
Any chance for a drag race too? Since that is how I can participate?

you should really look at tristate raceway in earlville. 1/4 mile, pulling track, nice facility, central location, and its right off a highway.

I think it sounds great Gene. I know Its hard to please everyone. I know I'am only a spectator. but this is the first year of NADM and I know your trying the best you can. Guys try and help out this first year and go along with what they are trying to do. You can't please everyone. Gene and gang you to Deter lead and we will follow. Everyone please help out this first year, they are trying to do their best. Can't have a race in everyones backyard. I think if everyone helps out and works together this first year this is going to be one hell of an organization. NADM.

Back