Is anybody starting to get a little anxious for pulling season.

revolutiondsl

Cat buys my Cummins parts
I know I am getting ready. My first hook isn't for a few more weeks. I havent't pulled since September 15th last year.

Sometimes it's great to Pull year round
1poke.gif
hehe.gif

I know I am getting ready. My first hook isn't for a few more weeks. I havent't pulled since September 15th last year.

I know your getting anxious when you send me texts at 2am talking set ups!

I just want to get going on mine! It's not even a roller yet!!!

We do leave this state
hehe.gif
July
eek.gif
crap, that reminds me...I have to get my AC hooked back up. And I come from a state with snow, I'll stick with 75* winters and no rain
woohoo.gif
But I have to admit, it's going on up by you!

The summers there are horrible though down there my gf dad lives in morriston Florida. I don't mind winter I snowmobile and am pretty good skier and snow boarder. I'm ready I have some parts I'm waiting on but they will take a day to install and I'll be ready.

im not even pulling anything this year and im still goin nuts.

Yep first hook is this weekend. Its been a long year off for the 3.0 truck and its time to get it back in action

i get to start assembling the motor tomorrow.. hopefully get it long blocked then get it in this weekend, re-do the plumbing for the turbos and hopefully be running next week.. 3 weeks until redding...

The summers there are horrible though down there my gf dad lives in morriston Florida. I'm ready I have some parts I'm waiting on but they will take a day to install and I'll be ready.
Ahhh, I'm originally from Connecticut. I was done with snow, heat isn't all that bad. Her Dad is just about near the panhandle, lot cooler up there.

i get to start assembling the motor tomorrow.. hopefully get it long blocked then get it in this weekend, re-do the plumbing for the turbos and hopefully be running next week.. 3 weeks until redding...

2 weeks until you can get a test hook at Los Banos!

-Tom

I still have 12 long months til pulling season starts for me...a lot of work and a lot of money to spend in 12 months.

Back