Is this a 24v or a 12 valve

That dang this is turning some rpms to. I want my truck to sound like that but with more smoke. LOL

It maybe a monster pump, but then again it maybe a HRVP44. There is a guy a few counties east of me with a flat bed running a HRVP44 and a Redline and he is turning 4K sounding like that.

i dont think thats a monster pump

remember how much smoke they blow at idle according to all the videos LOL

yea its gotta be a 24v...i took my truck out last night and did a small burnout with the redline box set at a max of 3900rpms, and when i get real high in the rpms the truck pops a little like the one in the video, i think it has to do with the timing and the fact the the truck just cant get anymore fuel up that high int he rpms.

yea, a VP truck and a CR have that destinct "popping" sound when they are wound tight and start to get loaded down. Beans Diesel CR F-350 does the same thing when he leaves the starting line. I like it, lol.

Yep its a 24v Thats exactly how my truck sounded like with a redline!! Mine smoked a little bit more than that with redline and 100's on a stock charger.

How do you like your redline TJ??

monster pumps dont smoke that much, the guy that builds them is in my area, and his truck doesnt smoke very much... although it does pour the coal at times:rockwoot:

Im going to a monster stage 2 later this year:st:

if they were priced somewhat reasonable, id try one, but im not gambling $2700 on a pump that hasn't proved to make any more power then what most guys are doing with an SO pump so far

If that is a monster it must be a stage one, because I can tell you from experience a stage 2 to has WAY more fuel than that.

Well i guess i am going to have to get a redline then or upgrade the FMS i have. Cause i would give anything to be able to pull those rpms. That truck is fairly bad $$$ for a vp truck.

Back