is this a cat or resonator?

DuraDan

Diesel Monkey
My cousin wanted me to put a cat on his truck cause he thought he did not have one and we needed to get it smogged here in California...

I just got under the truck and realized he seems to have a cat... the number is...

NELSON 200631A - 1845391C1 - 085 - 5C34 - 5E212 -B

it looks exactly like the cat from we got from my buddys 6.0L, this isnt a resonator correct?

and he has an edge and needs to take it out for smog, can i just un-plug/cut the wires and tape them back nicely till after he smogs it....

if only there was some sort of net or web of computers that were all connected together...

and if only there was a tool that would allow you to search all of the information on those computers...

oh well, good luck finding the information you seek

Nice signature... Mom help you with that?

My cousin wanted me to put a cat on his truck cause he thought he did not have one and we needed to get it smogged here in California...

I just got under the truck and realized he seems to have a cat... the number is...

NELSON 200631A - 1845391C1 - 085 - 5C34 - 5E212 -B

it looks exactly like the cat from we got from my buddys 6.0L, this isnt a resonator correct?

and he has an edge and needs to take it out for smog, can i just un-plug/cut the wires and tape them back nicely till after he smogs it....

I plugged the number into google and it came back with:

DuraDan is a douche bag and should stop posting on the internet and start doing some stretching so it won't hurt so bad his first day in prison.

Kinda weird... But dead on IMO.

I'm with Forrest. It would be really useful if someone (Al Gore?) would invent a way to connect computers together, and then someone else could figure out an easy way to search all the info on all of them so you wouldn't have to look like a stupid tool all the time...

if it meows at you its probably a cat.

if you CUT the wires to your PLUG AND PLAY edge programmer, i hope someone smacks you in the back of the head.

I think.......it was a long time ago though....there was a resonator BEFORE the cat. It was on the downpipe section of the stock exhaust.

I think.......it was a long time ago though....there was a resonator BEFORE the cat. It was on the downpipe section of the stock exhaust.

Whoa whoa whoa. Watch it bud. Can't you see we are trying to be azzholes here? What's with this helpful information bullschit??

Back