isspro gauges

olred07

Diesels for Christ
Hey yall i have 3 isspro gauges and they have been working fine for over a year now. but one day they just quit working, what could be my problem?

sounds like an elec prob to me...have u checked your connections all over? then the fuses, could be pulled from fuse box?

Hey yall i have 3 isspro gauges and they have been working fine for over a year now. but one day they just quit working, what could be my problem?

What model gauges do you have? Did all 3 quit working?

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

no just egt and trans, i got them from diesel manor over a year ago. the egt guage has acted up off and on. black face red dial.

So the EGT and trans temp both quit working at the same time? Do they do anything, or do the pointers just stay down at zero? Are they the EV series, with the amplifier box under the dash?

Definitely check for voltage right at the amplifier box.

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

Please also do this quick test: Pop the gauge out of the pod, and check voltages across the opposite terminals (there are 4 in an x-pattern). Let me know what you find, and that will lead us to the next step.

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

loose ground fixed egt guage but not trans guage it'll work now but it'll flare up and down all the time.

Back