J&H Nor Cal Rally 12v dyno shoot out

DieselCharger

We have had some phone calls on whats going on friday at the rally? The street drags will not be going on but the dyno will be running and you tough truck competiters make sure to get your dyno out of the way as soon as you can.In the evening around 4 to 5 the battle between Chris Werner and Lenny Reed are going to go at it,both these trucks are close to 1,000 HP on fuel and they now have nitrous .I'm thinking someone is going to hit the 1,300 HP any takers on numbers?? or is Reb Brown going to show up with his common rail and take them both down ? Regardless its going to be a fun time and i hope to see you all there and dont for pci for the get to gether friday night in Palo Cedro.

Can't wait.

Show up... and Blow up!!!:cheer::rockwoot: That's my prediction LOL

Harv... obviously you shouldn't be allowed near the computer without your "Spell check monkey" lol.

What you MEANT to say is:

Don't forget there's a get together at PCI, Friday night in Palo Cedro.

You're welcome!
Ang :p

Yeah i know i wont miss watching these big hitters shoot it out with one another. Chris should be putting out a big number on fuel and lenny as well. cant wait to see what happens

Oh but we also cant forget ang. she has a new set of sticks from lenny. everyone needs to watch there backs cuz she may just beat you :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Hey pal why dont you mind your own businss lmao. i will keep you informed on whats going on. :poke::hehe:

Oh but we also cant forget ang. she has a new set of sticks from lenny. everyone needs to watch there backs cuz she may just beat you :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: Holy crap beave... you're freaking hilarious. Yea... I'mma come from behind and smoke the whole show! :bang LOL LOL

any updates on the 4:00-5:00 pm dyno showdown :poke:

Hey fool, yea, pipe down from the peanut gallery. Unless you're gonna bring your 185hp truck out and run it with the big boys, shut your trap. lmao! :hehe:

Hey pal why dont you mind your own businss lmao. i will keep you informed on whats going on. :poke::hehe:

Yea beave! You tell em! LOL

hey look, Beave grew a pair, next he'll stop messing his pants and rubbing it in his hair:hehe:

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: Holy crap beave... you're freaking hilarious. Yea... I'mma come from behind and smoke the whole show! :bang LOL LOL

Hey fool, yea, pipe down from the peanut gallery. Unless you're gonna bring your 185hp truck out and run it with the big boys, shut your trap. lmao! :hehe:

Yea beave! You tell em! LOL

why are you pissing on my parade? you know damn well it made 195hp

hey gary are you guys going to be doing any drinking friday or sat night? if so i got the first round buddy.

hey look, Beave grew a pair, next he'll stop messing his pants and rubbing it in his hair:hehe:

Chit Beave... Gare's got a computer AND some tin can/string internet service... you're F'd for sure. (I'll bring you some pampers and handy wipes to clean up that dookey mess)

why are you pissing on my parade? you know damn well it made 195hp

I suppose you've been been a good enough friend to me, that I should allow you your 10 extra hp. I have a crooked sticker on my front windshield if you'd like 10 MORE hp lmao.

hey gary are you guys going to be doing any drinking friday or sat night? if so i got the first round buddy.

Damm straight we're drinkin fool. And damm straight you'd better buy me a drink LOL j/k, it'll be "ok" to see you again Adam :p

I should be around both days, look forward to seeing you guys, is your new 2wd coming too?

Is the dyno on Friday gonna be at the racetrack? What time do the gates open?

I should be around both days, look forward to seeing you guys, is your new 2wd coming too?

no the 2wd is not coming, not 100 percent complete but i do have to say it will be at the next big event. i sure wish it was going to your event though, been lookin forward to it all year but i guess good things come to those that wait. either way i will be racing Rebs 4x4 and like i said Gary, first and maybe second round is on me buddy, just let me know when and where bud.

no the 2wd is not coming, not 100 percent complete but i do have to say it will be at the next big event. i sure wish it was going to your event though, been lookin forward to it all year but i guess good things come to those that wait. either way i will be racing Rebs 4x4 and like i said Gary, first and maybe second round is on me buddy, just let me know when and where bud.

If I don't here from you, I'll give you a call on friday

Back