Jammer's Stage 2's or 3's

You have stock injectors? Here you go BUY IT NOW $194.99 EASY TO INSTALL!!!

I have bought 3 sets of these tips (stage 5's) to put on stock injectors and have had VERY good luck with them... the cheapest bang for your buck and I got good mileage with them.

Oh and I had a comp box and stage 5 tips and towed 26000lbs with keeping it under 1250* (you couldn't rail on it but I did it comfortably and could cruise 70mph without getting too hot). Also have a friend with stage 5's, edge comp, and stock turbo
that pulls a 7x12 enclosed lawn care trailer everyday and could easily maitain a comfortable EGT. I'm am sure the stage 3's wouldn't be a problem @ all!

Hope this helps...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DODGE-CUMMINS-24v-JAMMER-INJECTOR-NOZZLES-98-5-02-stg-3_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33554QQihZ017QQitemZ270204288402QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Lavon

Last edited:
the new tips are already pop tested on the bench when they are made... the only time you would benefit from pop testing the whole injector is if you are having problems with the injector bodies themselves. But generally the tips is what gets soot build up and causes an irregular spray pattern.

The three different trucks I've done them on, then I have had no problems, smooth idle and good fuel mileage.

Lavon

ive got jammer 4's for sale under my part-out thread, im shipping them free, and ill let them go for $500

I have a few sets for sale if interested

100's stage 3 300
150's stage 5 500
240's stage 8 775

User "Signature 600" has complete set of Jammer 5's already set up for $400 IIRC.

We can get you just tips or complete injectors. Shoot me a PM for a price.

Back