Amish Elegance

Schadenfreude
Listing for a Family Member: SOLD.

John Deere 62D On-Ramp Mid Mount Mower Deck

JD Site w. Application

Used 2 Seasons - Approx 100 Hours
Serviced Regularly
Original JD finish on Top of Deck.
Underside Prepped and Repainted to like new.
Includes brand new, unused JD Blades.
Comes with Mounting Brackets (Freshly Painted) for JD2520 and 2720. (Will also fit 2320 tractor with different mounting hardware.)
Fully serviced and ready to mow - All Manuals Present.

$1,900 OBO.
Pickup preferred. Crating and shipping available; Buyer pays freight at my corporate cost (Discounted). Located in West Michigan.

PM for Contact Info if interested.

FWIW:
I have an identical deck on my tractor, purchased new this summer weeks before this one went up for sale :doh:. It does not just mow, it vaporizes. Areas previously mowed with my garden tractor thought previously to be free of twigs and thatch were in-fact not. This thing moves some AIR; at full song it will draw in longer shoots from outside the deck and cleanly behead them. Cuts great, I love it. Had this not gone up for sale after I bought mine new, I'd have it without reservation.

Great Shape; Pics tell the story.
This1.jpg

This12.jpg

This13.jpg

2012-07-15_18-14-54_545.jpg

This15.jpg

This14.jpg

This16.jpg

Thanks for Looking.:thankyou2:

SOLD!

Last edited:
They decide they don't need to mow their grass since we don't have any rain? LOL

LOL Nah, wants a 3pt finish mower instead. Uses the machine with FEL for excavation around the home and got tired of taking the deck and brackets on/off to make sure they didn't get damaged. After 2 years got an Exmark Z Turn for around the house and decided to part with the mid mount in favor of a 3pt finish mower for use on some recreational property.

That iMatch is the best thing since sliced bread. I forgot how big a b!tch it is to hook implements up without one.

Thanks for the Bump, Dan. :D

Back