Jimmy/Dale Smith 10.03 run.

138.... at altitude....

Anybody think Jimmy found some power?

is he spraying at all, i don't remember seeing a bottle last time i seen the truck, either way that truck is moving

is he spraying at all, i don't remember seeing a bottle last time i seen the truck, either way that truck is moving

No spray. Only diesel and water! :rockwoot: Thats what makes Jimmys truck so impressive. And the scheid rail car too. Theyre settin records all on diesel only. :bow:

What was wrong with one of the stix?

had a nut back off and the injector had come up out of the head, if you listen closely in the first 300ft. you can hear me get under the big charger, locked the converter up a little too early.

Another amazing thing to me is the fact that Jimmy made those runs in a "Density Altitude" of around 10,500 feet when you factor in the temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure. This was according to Scott Bentz who has one of those little "weather stations" in his race rig.

--------
John_P

Looks squirrly as usual, but a great run. Your gonna have to teach me the "Never get out of the pedal unless you crap yourself or hit a wall" technique. LOL

Back