JLM 7x.014 VP44 Injectors

kuntryboy369

"That Guy"
i hate to do this, but.... like the title says. i have some 7x.014's (250-260hp) made by Jon Link Machine.

i have been running them since july. i have finialy decided they are too much injector for me. there just too big/dirty for a truck that gets street driven 80-90% of the time.

id like to trade for some higher quality 200-220's. let me know what ya got :Cheer:

id realy like to trade. if i cant get anyone to trade. id think of selling them outright for $550 +shipping.

im i'd be interested in them if you decide u wanna sell them outright. i got some 105hp inj that i'd be interested in trading.....

im i'd be interested in them if you decide u wanna sell them outright. i got some 105hp inj that i'd be interested in trading.....

105's are a little on the small side. im going to be buying a ED 64/71/.80ar in a week or 2. i think they would be a fuzz small to spool that trubo.

but you are on the top of the "sell" list.

still have these? how do these compare to the ddp comps or lightning III's? (6x16's). i have a s368/74/.91 t4 and looking for a good injector to spool it while still be able to drive it on the road.

I have some industrial injection dragon flows 200hp. They idle clean as all get out.

Back