John Robinson and Dan Scheid leading the way.

Rock on! Great to see you last weekend, John, and best of luck with the new adventure in getting the power from the crank to the tires!

:rockwoot:

I love the look if that altered, besides its a crime to cover up that power plant.

John is doing so much for the sport. All of this mainstream attention is awesome. So cool that he could hit all of those goals on his FIRST attempt to race Top Dragster.

That is really cool. Nice job John and crew. And the look of that altered is one of my favorites

Ofaa-SHRA-@-Northstar-4-5-14-558-685x457.jpg

sneaky sneaky plumbing

Great article written from the RIGHT perspective. Hopefully it makes the rounds and gives the Diesel Motorsport the attention it needs.

Great article, I too really dig the look of the altered. Any plans of going back to the funny car body for any reason?

Yea that pluming is thinking outside the box, read the mag article yesterday on the news stand.....88 over a 114!

Jim

greta article! tell them to get john's name right though!! love u sugar.

As time goes by I realize more & more what a team sport this is .. I'm just the tip of the iceberg & visible part of many good people working for a common goal .Thanks guys .

Please let both show at Norwalk as my tickets are already bought and I'd love to see both run.

Well done John! Thank you for doing what needs to be done and being a positive role model for our sport.

Back