Joining the cool kids

Well here it is, just some buckle and dime parts left.
gu3ubate.jpg

What do y'all think?
y8yby4at.jpg

It looks good man! I wish i had the time to clean everything up like that but i barely find time to work on my junk anymore.

Should run good to!

It looks good man! I wish i had the time to clean everything up like that but i barely find time to work on my junk anymore.

Should run good to!

It took a lot of time to do because I am that way. If I just toss something together, I end up regretting it and spending time to do it over.

Drove it up the 410 to Bumping Lake this weekend. Think the converter is toast. Doesn't want to lock up or hold power. Brand new too

People ARE watching (and liking)

Having recently purchased a P-pumped 2001.5 with unknown modifications and knowing nothing about P-pumps I am reading everything I can find about what others have done/experienced with P-pumped 24V engines. Your thread is appreciated. I hope you continue with your experiences now that it is built.

Drove it up the 410 to Bumping Lake this weekend. Think the converter is toast. Doesn't want to lock up or hold power. Brand new too

I have a DPC reman triple I might be switching for another DPC unit. Only has ~5 miles on it if you're interested

Back