july 2nd baytown whos going?

tsdmax07

seeing who alls going down there. 12.7 @ 109.6 in little rivers bad traction issues hopefully all thats squared away beforer then.

Of course we will be there.
The little red truck is coming around, I would suggest having your video cameras charged up :evil

Of course we will be there.
The little red truck is coming around, I would suggest having your video cameras charged up :evil

And some extra rags. :hehe::stab: just giving you a hard time Mike, since it seems your truck is finally starting to come around. :lolly:

You know what they say.... they always run best before they _________.

And some extra rags. :hehe::stab: just giving you a hard time Mike, since it seems your truck is finally starting to come around. :lolly:

You know what they say.... they always run best before they _________.

nuclear-explosion.jpg

my 1 to your, how many?????????
You're closing in on Dockboys record:stab:
First off I'm calling garbage on 1.
Second, if I retired mine for 6 years I wouldn't be blowing anything up either.
Third, if that rag was anything close to fast you might have a point.

I'll be there. Not sure if ill be racing or not. I need to give the new transmission a little break-in time.....

First off I'm calling garbage on 1.
Second, if I retired mine for 6 years I wouldn't be blowing anything up either.
Third, if that rag was anything close to fast you might have a point.

Gotta give the red team credit for building 3 motors in what 3 months? Third times a charm!

From what I saw in LA last weekend, we got a real beast on our hands.

Should make for an interesting Friday night. :D :D

I'll be there. Not sure if ill be racing or not. I need to give the new transmission a little break-in time.....

Screw that, my first time driving my truck after the rebuild was actually runnign a 13.2 at Baytown.

60,000 miles later and it still runs like a champ. :D

Back