June 5 in Ohio

Ya, when he knows they won't just turn and walk away like the ladies that don't know him do. I would give it a try to haha! Looking forward to seeing you guys this year. I'm sure it will be as good of a time as it usually is. I've talked to Calvin a few times in the past week. Hes as ate up as ever. See you guys soon.
LOL

I hope you're going to Numidia.... We'll get another 3-4 of those lube tubes and a whole bunch of jäger Bombs. Hahaha

I'll tell you this Micheal, if she can cook you should keep her.
If she can't cook just find something else she's good at and keep her.
I've only met her once and I already miss her a little bit. :hehe:

she can't cook but she is learning. :rockwoot:
I'm sure you'll see her some more. She's def a keeper.

We had a great time other than the dyno putting out strange #'s.

Brandon, my hat is off to you. I thought the front clip was going to take the grunt of the blow. Driving skill or luck, you had it! Good job.

Glad to know my rig can still pull something with my POS stock trans, found out by dropping off a pulling truck and trailer over to Chucks (New Era) lot. If anyone sees this let me know that Tom got his clutch fixed and on his way home. Darn shame I did not even get Tom's last name.

Tom Nicholas. I never did get his # to see how he made out, It had to be a long damn day for him (10hrs from home w/ a broken truck on the trailor and a broken one hooked to it).:bang He didnt look to happy when we finally pulled out and headed home.

Glad to know my rig can still pull something with my POS stock trans, found out by dropping off a pulling truck and trailer over to Chucks (New Era) lot. If anyone sees this let me know that Tom got his clutch fixed and on his way home. Darn shame I did not even get Tom's last name.

Tom Nicholas. I never did get his # to see how he made out, It had to be a long damn day for him (10hrs from home w/ a broken truck on the trailor and a broken one hooked to it).:bang He didnt look to happy when we finally pulled out and headed home.

Clutch is fixed and he is on his way home....
Thanks to all that helped us out :clap:

rocky your checks in the mail!!!lol

Nice job guys, for the card you were delt by the weather

Thanks for being cool about the mistake, Evan.
Now, if you would go easier on the line up guy, you would get an A+ on sportsmanship!!

Guys, Work Stocks and 2.8s that did not get to hook, come to Thunder in Muncie June 26th, you have a free hook coming.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1lWe9KD4fw[/MEDIA]

Found out later that another racer left a 1' wide oil slick from 150' before the 1/8th to ~100' past where I ended up against the wall. As soon as I hit the oil the back end kicked out and I was along for the ride. 7.08@98, sideways. :)

DSCF0794s.jpg

DSCF0795s.jpg

DSCF0797s.jpg

DSCF0799s.jpg

Damn Brandon...glad to see you are ok...and sorry to see the truck took a little beating. You did good keeping her right side down.

Damn Brandon...glad to see you are ok...and sorry to see the truck took a little beating. You did good keeping her right side down.
Thanks Josh. We got her measured up tonight. Everything is square and checks out fine. I'm debating whether to send the wheels back to Weld to be checked out since it was sideways long enough to start peeling the tread from the sidewall.

Thanks Josh. We got her measured up tonight. Everything is square and checks out fine. I'm debating whether to send the wheels back to Weld to be checked out since it was sideways long enough to start peeling the tread from the sidewall.

Might be a good idea to do that Brandon...or maybe check a local wheel and tire shop close to home first...ya know?

Great that the chassis is unscathed! After my wreck (which folded over the driver's side wheels completely), I checked the remaining wheels with a dial indicator, then examined very closely for any cracking or stress marks. They were good, and are still on the car to this day (about 1500 passes later).

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Very nice photos! Thanks for posting!

I would have been there Ron, after you asked me to come out and all. I even planned my yearly vacation around the event. But after months of trying to get a hold of you with no response I figured you didn't want me there.

So please let me know about Numidia as soon as possible.

I would have been there Ron, after you asked me to come out and all. I even planned my yearly vacation around the event. But after months of trying to get a hold of you with no response I figured you didn't want me there.

So please let me know about Numidia as soon as possible.

yea I sent you an email, did you not get it. Call me to discuss for Numidia.
Thanks

Back