June 9 - Garrett County Fair in Maryland

rickFPP

Promoter USA-EAST
the opening leg of the 2011 GLOBAL TRUCK OUTFITTERS special series for 2.6 Diesel Trucks will take place on Saturday, July 9 at 6:30 at the Garrett County Fairgrounds near Deep Creek, Maryland. This is a great location and a super pulling track. Love' "Decision Maker" transfer will be used. the class will follow NADM rules for 2011.

The GLOBAL TRUCK OUTFITTERS series is a four event series that spans the Maryland and Pennsylvania borders. The top five trucks in the series points will receive special awards from GLOBAL TRUCK OUTFITTERS of Frostburg, Maryland. Trophy to top truck at each event in the series and a large plaque to the champion at the end of the series.

You do NOT have to be a member in order to participate and collect points. This is 'open to the world'. this is NOT a USA-EAST point series although members of USA-EAST are welcome to participate in the series.

1.888.FULLPUL for more information.

Rick, i got a quick question. I know you use nadm rules but is t there safty rules as well or yours?

the only difference is ....

FPP permits a street licensed truck to participate without the NADM safety equipment IF .....
1..the truck is licensed for the highway (papers required)
2..the truck has a current inspection sticker
3..the truck has current insurance papers

this tweak in the rules is necessary because FPP produces a large number of 'Fair related' pulls with multiple class types unlike NADM that produces mostly 'stand alone' diesel only pulls.

Congrats Rob!
Best track I've at Garrett County (Deep Creek).
1 Rob D
2 Kenny Z
3 Varner
4 Charlie R

Last edited:
Congrats rob on the w, good top 4 there,congrats guys! Great to see the druged trucks still gettting beat by the good trucks!!

Back