Junker Drag Truck 708 HP

By the vid there is heap of pony's left it it. (If there was more fuel to be had)

By the vid there is heap of pony's left it it. (If there was more fuel to be had)

I thought all turned up 12 valves run that clean? Maybe I'm doing something wrong LOL

Yes, I wish I had funds for more fuel. The only upgrade I have left at my disposal is full-cut delivery valves. Not sure if they will add to the setup since the pump seems to be out of fuel. It might push a little more in lower rpm range, might even make a little more on the dyno, but I question how it'll run in the 3000+ rpm range at the track with full cuts and half-filled plungers in the pump :doh:

I thought all turned up 12 valves run that clean? Maybe I'm doing something wrong LOL

Yes, I wish I had funds for more fuel. The only upgrade I have left at my disposal is full-cut delivery valves. Not sure if they will add to the setup since the pump seems to be out of fuel. It might push a little more in lower rpm range, might even make a little more on the dyno, but I question how it'll run in the 3000+ rpm range at the track with full cuts and half-filled plungers in the pump :doh:

Very clean 700hp! 5x.022's next? hehahah

Or those DT injectors that were for sale recently that are what? 5x.030?!

Back