just about done

97strokn&smokn

screw the darkside
well guys i just about have the truck finished up. i have a 97 powerstroke white and tan crew cab. it has a new sleeved block lower end girdle H11 head studs bdp stage 2 160cc injecters, bdp fuel system h2e charger, custom ts burnt by bdp.bdp duel steakth pumps. also a bts trannys that is freakn awesome. Heads i have hepermaxx high rev halve and valve spring balaned crank hypermaxx intercooler. But justed wanted to say hello to everyone im new to theis site but have been on powerstroke.org for quite awhile anyways this site is a lat more usefull. but aint quit figured out the cp yet . later matt

Welcome to CompDiesel
Sounds like your truck is going to be bad ass

Sounds like a very nice truck!

Welcome to CompD. :welcome:

hey thanks guys im havn some trouble with the electrical right now cant get the damn thing to fire, hopefully i will get it figured out in the morning

what is the hp#. I have a 95 with Beans stage 1's and a ts chip with beans burns and several other things I have them listed. I plan on doing pretty much the same things you've done. But I found a turbo by wide open performance called a KASB turbo and I think it is supposed to be better than the H2E and the QSSB, but I wonder if it is similar to Bean's Dominator66. Do you know anything about that KASB turbo?

Last edited:
Back