Just got done!!!!!!!!!!!!

kc04

Welding my life away!!!
Well got turbo put on and im pissed that I didnt do it sooner! This thing is exactly what I wanted.It spools about 1800ish. Without wire tap on comp and sticks it will jump to 1200 or so and drop to about 1050-1100 and not move! I cant really tell how smokey it is cause its dark but i didnt realize it was such a big difference. 62-65-14 Thanks cummins724:st:

wow dont know how much fueling that equates to in the 24v, but my 12v set up like in my sig with a 62/65/12 i peg the 1500 pyro pretty darn quick. just wanderin if the 14cm housing makes a huge difference like that or not?

Well by looking at your sig you got probaly 2x the fuel i got. I just got ddp 110s and comp. Im going to hook the wire tap up in the morning and see what that does. But i turned comp off tonite and the power was still there and egts parked at 1000 and didnt move. Im not rying to drag race but up top it runs way better.But you can tell were the fuel on comp starts cutting back around 2500 or so. Its not as much air as some of yall but its my goal and now im ready to hook about 12k and see just how good its going to work for me!

No problem bud. I'm glad you like it! I just hope Greg gets his straightened out now. I recommended the 125's, those 150's might need downsized. LOL Now change your sig!!!! LOL

Back