Just installed PPE Dual CP3s

Foster#17

Hi guys, I believe I have all my information listed in my signature about my truck but Ill go ahead and list the main stuff. Im wondering what sort of Horsepower you guys think ill be making? I currently have an AFE intake, 100hp injectors, 66mm turbo, Fass 150, PPE dual cp3s, and smarty UDC. I will have an opportunity to dyno it here within a month and im wondering what sort of numbers I should expect to see. I dynoed 529hp last year with just the 100hp injectors, smartys box tunes, and the turbo. That was before the Fass, Dual pumps, and UDC. Im hoping for close to 700, What do you guys think?

^^^. lol

I'll say if properly tuned it'll do 650-675 for sure.

I'll say if properly tuned it'll do 650-675 for sure.[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

Were you able to knock the smoke and lag down with the UDC? 700 is possible If your running around at 2500 plus that's a kick ass set up! Should be awesome around 3500! What tranny do you have?

Were you able to knock the smoke and lag down with the UDC? 700 is possible If your running around at 2500 plus that's a kick ass set up! Should be awesome around 3500! What tranny do you have?

Yeah ive got the smoke to almost nothing and it spools almost instantly! Now if im at a dead stop and floor it, it will obviously smoke a good bit but just daily driving theres nothing! I actually built the tranny myself. I do all my own work! I have everything sitting in my living room to rebuild the engine. I was starting to get concerned about my stock rods so I got a set of carillos and cam(188/220) etc, the whole works haha.

Last edited:
I just saw a 150K mile 6.7 for $1950. Tri-cities, Wa. craigslist

Shouldn't have a problem breaking 700 with good tuning. Lavon brought mine up from 554 on my tuning to 624 on his tuning and that's on a 63. Duel fuelers are on my list so I'm excited for you!

Shouldn't have a problem breaking 700 with good tuning. Lavon brought mine up from 554 on my tuning to 624 on his tuning and that's on a 63. Duel fuelers are on my list so I'm excited for you!

yeah im pretty excited, I havent went overboard on the tuning because ive been waiting to get it on the dyno so I can see whats making a difference and whats not! But it runs good haha

Back