Kearney Nebraska

Bryanmyers83

There is a dyno, drag racing 1/4 mile, burnout contest, show and shine day on april 28th at kearney speed way.. Bring what you got!!! *nx*

dyno pulls are 65 for 3 pulls I believe you can call husker diesel for more information...

Should be a good event. Too bad I'll be in Japan. There's always next year.

Attended the drag races there when I was working on a pipeline in Nebraska in 2007, was living in Lexington at the time. Nice little track and really nice people.

Damn that sucks was hoping to meet ya Scott :Cheer:

Me too. Can't believe I missed you at MAM last night...saw the pics but never saw your truck thre

Stupid phone....

Caveat Emptor...Caveat Venditor.

Me too. Can't believe I missed you at MAM last night...saw the pics but never saw your truck thre

Stupid phone....

Caveat Emptor...Caveat Venditor.

I was just uploading some old photos that was back in 2010

Figured. I started with KM in 07 right as they were starting that project. What fun times. lol

I worked on Spread 3 & 4 from where it crossed 83 south of North Platte to where in crossed into Kansas south of Beatrice across 77. Never saw one friggin rock in that entire 220 miles on the ROW. Lots of corn and really fat women. I think they take all the Wallmart pictures of fat women in tight stretch pants in NE. :eek:

:hehe::hehe:

You aren't joking there. The photos on peopleofwalmart are all tagged with the state they came out of. I think Nebraska has a good lead on all the other states.

I'm about 70 miles West of North Platte. Slightly rockier, Same amount of corn fed heifers. :lolly:

Back