Keep your eyes open

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
I found a new way to spam the sites on PSN....a new guy comes on and posts a completly off topic thread in the wrong place...like a motorcycle thread in the 12V forum....it just looks stupid and out of place but there's a link in the sig on all of them.
I wouldn't hit those links if I was y'all...who knows if it's virus crap or what...just report the post and let us get rid of them.

I found 4 of them on PSN so far.

I found a new way to spam the sites on PSN....a new guy comes on and posts a completly off topic thread in the wrong place...like a motorcycle thread in the 12V forum....it just looks stupid and out of place but there's a link in the sig on all of them.
I wouldn't hit those links if I was y'all...who knows if it's virus crap or what...just report the post and let us get rid of them.

I found 4 of them on PSN so far.

That was actually due to switching servers and the spam traps hadn't been carried over yet. I believe the issue has been taken care of noe though.

Look boys, here's how you fix it, just disconnect that little wire outta the back of them computers, the innerwebby wire, slide a condom on it, and plug it back in. Voila!

Back