Kennedale this Fri (May 2nd)

crewgirl

Inmate #28
So, my God-daughter Gillian is turning 5 and she is a little mini-me. She loves diesel trucks and fast cars and racing and all that good stuff. For her birthday we're going to surprise her with a trip to the dragstrip. If you're in the area and have no plans come on out to Kennedale this Friday, bring your truck, make her birthday the best EVER!

My brother will be at Kennedale this weekend with his 66 Chevelle. They pull it in with a Dodge I will tell him to run it a couple of times for ya.

They will be at Yellowbelly on Sunday too. But not really a good place for a 5 year old!!!

Yellowbelly is the only track around here i've never been to.... there is a reason for that

Because it is a gangsta hang out....Geee! You could probably have a race night there and during it call in an Air Strike and the world would be a better place.

Jim

Because it is a gangsta hang out....Geee! You could probably have a race night there and during it call in an Air Strike and the world would be a better place.Jim

Probably Jim. But you know there are some pretty fast cars that show up every Sunday.

Back