kennys pulling clutch

cummins_power71

150hp First Gen. Club
anyone running any of the kennys pulling parts dual disc or singles. im looking to upgrade and am on a budget its a 1996 thats pretty stock until the clutch. its a Daily driver and i may pull work stock 3 times a year. But it wont be more then 400-450hp and really like the kennys dual disc hers the description---
2 DISC DODGE 3400-3600 LBS 94-2005 $1000.00 (SPECIAL OFFER)

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE

•STEEL BILLET FLYWHEEL CB DISC UP TO 650HP
•DIAPHRAGM PREESURE PLATE FOR SMOOTH ENGAGMENT AND STOCK LIKE PEDAL PRESSURE
•2005.5-2009 $1150.00
•SUPER SMOOTH ADD KEVLAR DISC FOR ADDITIONAL $150.00 (BUT CAN NOT SLED PULL)
•1994 - 2003 NV4500 5 SPEED WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE PURCHUSE OF OUR 1 3/8 IN BILLET INPUT SHAFT $500.00 WHEN PURCHASED WITH CLUTCH

what do you guys think or run valair or sbc

Is search down?

nope its working, i searched the posts and found some info but im not making a full on puller or needing a triple disc. i guess i didnt word it good enough i guess i was wondering if anyone was running this clutch and how they liked kennys.

They work great. Tons of people run them including scheids in brads truck for a while. I dont know if this is still the case since he got the old mod truck. He is a good guy to deal with.

I'm running the kevlar/ceramic single disc and it does well for what I do, but my truck is mainly a work truck. No sled pulling for me I gotta get to work on mondays. Kenny is a good guy to work with just give him a call and tell him what you have in mind.

Back