Killer Jump

Thats too wild, I know him. He is from my home town, where he jumped that truck is just south of town where they do all kinds of stupid motox stuff. Believe it or not, that isnt the stupidest thing he has ever done. He used to go out with a girl that I worked with, she has a video of him doing over 100 mph on a crotch rocket, and then standing on the seat,,, stupid stuff

Kevin

I used to race moto-x and have had some knarly wrecks doing stupid things, but I always wore full gear and a HELMET! I bet he'll use one next time.:clap:

Look close when the camera does a close up. He does have a helmet on.

even that won't help stupid!

I look at it differently,.,...we need more guys on this planet that aren't a bunch of pooh-c's....lol

Or we need people like him that help thing out the retard gene pool.

I used to do that in my old Nissan Patrol... not quite as far, but it survived multiple jumps!.... Ever see a 250lb guy do his best Nadia Comenici impression in the back?? (we all wore helmets at least)

Some people like to take things to the extreme,...sometimes bad,...sometimes good.

I once jumped a house on my dirt bike,....it was awesome....until I landed,...

Snapped my chain tensioners, tweeked my handle bars,...and racked my nuts,...but it was an awesome ride....lol

I've went out in hurricanes....jumping 17' waves on my jet-ski.....getting almost 30' in the air.....snapped an ankle .....it healed.

Live on the edge,...I'll stop when I'm dead.

Amen brother! at least i used to. did 224mph on a modified hayabusa a few times. That was pretty stupid, but it was a rush

Back