Kind of a redneck i know...

Drasko

So i recieved a present in the mail the other day to the tune of my 16gal fuel cell. It made me realize that my plastic bedliner had to come out and expose my unpainted red crappy bed although the rest of the truck is a nice new silver.

I got to thinking and didnt want to spend the $500 on a bedliner so i just went ahead and used some tractor paint in the bed lol. My plan is to go back and put some semiflat clear back down on top of it. I was also thinking that scuffing this later may help hold down one of the DIY roll in bedliners that dont like to stick to the regular paint too well and this sh!t will stick to anything!!

Tell me what ya think!

And like i said, kinda redneck i know but its a drag toy so nothing will be in the bed that isnt strapped down.

20110421165819.th.jpg

20110421165910edgertonk.th.jpg

20110421165916edgertonk.th.jpg

Drasko

Last edited:
Kinda redneck it is.

But it will work, and function for what it is. Good thinking.

i was actually thinking about mixing some particles of something into the paint then going back over all of it with the herculiner stuff and it might actually make it an indestructable DIY liner!

i was actually thinking about mixing some particles of something into the paint then going back over all of it with the herculiner stuff and it might actually make it an indestructable DIY liner!
I built Dad a rear bumper, he threw some sand on the top when the first coat of paint was wet, I think two more on top, holding up great. He figured it was worth a shot, wound up working very well.

Back