king shocks and 3rd gen KORE leafs/coils

BramanteCummins

ADD maniac
Project is going a different way, shocks have no issues whatsoever as well as the springs.

Kings are 2.5/10" remote resi up front and piggy backs in back. All carbon fiber vinyl wrapped.

Kore components are the long travel full leaf packs, just bed lined them and bushings are fine.
Coils are the alpha series diesel coils. Perfect condition no problems there either.

Also have thuren fab towers and resi mounts, these convert the eye to a loop.

2500+ shipping or 3000 shipped. Im located in MA and they where off a Texas truck and shipped up here.

resyduny.jpg
azunydan.jpg
re2a4esa.jpg
6egaqe9a.jpg
raha4ypy.jpg

Last edited:
Or even a partial trade of my old leafs with Carli mini packs. So you can keep the system some what together.

Or even a partial trade of my old leafs with Carli mini packs. So you can keep the system some what together.

I need to keep it together, if you can get someone to go in with you on it then that's one thing but I'm trying to make this quick and painless.

Go to the DTX site and log out of your account then when you go to log back in there will be a link to get the email sent again

Last call! Everything minus coils have been claimed not paid for for 2000 + shipping. Any higher bidder may have some leverage

Back