KOA camp grounds

Legendarydslper

Anyone staying in the little cabins there?

Usually half of us camp at the fair grounds and the rest go to the KOA, just seeing who was planning on staying there this year.

How much is it for a small cabin?

Honestly I Wouldn't mind sleeping in the truck but there will be 4-5 of us...

I will have to check with my buddy, he arranged everything.

They have stayed there the last 4 years in a row.

Nice, Keep an eye out for us, there should be a graphite 04 dodge pulling a gooseneck with a white 03 dodge longbed on it, and a couple others.

Ha I hope more come. Maybe some of the real diesel guys and not so many of the jackass's that are there just to film burnouts.

ya thats y where staying there. some place different to stay besides hotels, and to get away from the tards.

Lol im praying i can even afford to go..... I hope to see you all there, buffing out all the scratches getting ready for a good weekend.

Start saving! I am not doing anything this month so I can afford to go. I plan to dyno my truck too so that means im drinking the ****ty beer this month. Oh well!

A buddy and myself will b at the Koa this year also. B my 3rd year staying there. Its a nice get away from all the madness.

look for a maroon single cab 12 valve and a lifted red Cr 4door. Stop by for some brews

I wouldn't mind gettin a spot there, but how much for one? And how much is a cabin, ever find out?

I called last week and they only had 1 cabin (2person) left available. We are roughin it in tents this year lol.

When I called a week ago they had one cabin and it was 155 for the whole weekend and they told me for full hook up with a camper it was 100 for the whole weekend

Back