Kodiak Full Pull

Thanks for the vid Garrett . I really enjoyed finally getting to hook to a sled .

Been long overdue . Not to bad for the first time .

Need some weight up front obviously .

Great event Craig put on out there .

Johnny

My favorite vid with those oh so wanted words from the announcer . :rockwoot:

YouTube - Johnny

Im hooked and looking for another pull to go to soon .

Johnny

Thanks Garrett and Dezi . I am looking up all the upcoming events North of me . I think Hollister is next . If you guys know of some I should check out pm me or post here the events .

Felt pretty cool to drag the sled . With the speed I had it kinda suprised me it dragged me down so quick . If I could have got it into 2nd gear before it shut me off I might have dragged it 10 more feet possibly . I guess your weight set up and tire pressure really make the difference when the weight transfers also . I was aired down to much I think . I didnt really want to hang a bunch of weight off the front but I think it would help in the future . 302 ft. is the best for now and damn pleased with the everyday driver tow rig . I have bigger tunes still and a turbo coming this week to bolt on also . Since I am exhibition it really is more to just entertain the crowd . If there was another Kodiak or F650 or CXT there that I was going against I would definatly want to pull further and hang some weight off the front of the truck . Until then not to worried about it . It really is just for fun .

Had a great time and the crowd seemed to like it .

Johnny :Cheer:

that was truely BA! im going to whichever pull you go to next!

Garrett

If we go North Garrett we will take the trailer for sure in case we break the kodiak . You will be my designated tow rig and we can just throw your 12V on the trailer and take it with us . I know your truck can tow us home , but will be a bit hairy with your short wheel base . Im sure GNBeast will be stoked and show if we go North also . Very cool guy .

I have a little shutter after the pulls and might have put a twist in another driveline . Still worth it and doesnt suprise me if I did . Second driveline I have had to replace tube on if so . Might just be another Ujoint . Ive killed these huge spicers a few times already . The guy at the OC driveline shop always says . WTF are you doing , I have never seen these destroyed .

I just laugh and say you dont want to know . :hehe:

Johnny

13k lb, 550hp, dragging a 40k lb sled. i think theres a possibility of some driveline issues.

i will for sure tow you home if something happened. heck, ill sign up, if you pull alright, then ill pull too.

Garrett

Wait tell theres a new spinny thing on there on that monster Johnny. That truck is a true badass.

I was kinda expecting another thread about a popped charger after the event:bow:

Back