L.I. 76mm Billet wheel for S400's....

DRTurbo

Turbocharger Engineer
We are working on a new low inertia 76mm comp wheel for the S400's. Design is different then the current S400 wheels, and also this wheel is much lighter with more blade face area as well a trimmed hub line. Also this wheel is a 76/110mm and will hold pressure ratio of close to 5.2PR. Testing so far has been killer, and wheels should be done with testing and release in 2 weeks or so.

Hub is 10% smaller then current S400 wheels and 5% more blade face.

LI76.jpg

Last edited:
BTW.....the weight of the wheel is 269 grams, all while being a full 76mm tip to tip and also being 110mm exducer vs the current 102mm wheels. Current S400-75 wheel weighs 274 grams.

Will this spool similar to the s478 li? It is beautiful for sure! Similar style to your thumper weels from the looks of it. I need to just nut up and buy a turbo from you guys.

Will this spool similar to the s478 li? It is beautiful for sure! Similar style to your thumper weels from the looks of it. I need to just nut up and buy a turbo from you guys.

Yes it will spool a little quicker then the LI78 wheel. The look is similar but that is where it stops. Blade angles, shape, splitter angle and pitch ....etc

I mean down the road, not at this moment. I was just curious on it cause I want a bigger turbo but dont know if a turbo or this billet 76

I cant wait keep up the good work guys!!!! ps. im no hurry for mine keep tweekin till its just right!!

We are working on a new low inertia 76mm comp wheel for the S400's. Design is different then the current S400 wheels, and also this wheel is much lighter with more blade face area as well a trimmed hub line. Also this wheel is a 76/110mm and will hold pressure ratio of close to 5.2PR. Testing so far has been killer, and wheels should be done with testing and release in 2 weeks or so.

Hub is 10% smaller then current S400 wheels and 5% more blade face.

LI76.jpg

Pm sent your way.

Tim

Back