L.I. 76mm Billet wheel for S400's....

Final revision done. Wheels will be in stock in final form by 9/30.

When you say spool compared to the li478 will be a little quicker, how quicker are we talking? Mines on a 6.7 and its mounted to a 87/.90 turbine and with 150's and dual cp3's I'm making 20+psi at 2200-2300 rpm in 6th gear. So are we talking 100-200 rpm quicker or less? Also weight wise how does the li78 vs. this li76 compare and will this wheel be a direct swap in for the li478 since it has an 110ex aswell? Lastly can you pm me a stand alone wheel price and is this a 0 balance wheel?

When you say spool compared to the li478 will be a little quicker, how quicker are we talking? Mines on a 6.7 and its mounted to a 87/.90 turbine and with 150's and dual cp3's I'm making 20+psi at 2200-2300 rpm in 6th gear. So are we talking 100-200 rpm quicker or less? Also weight wise how does the li78 vs. this li76 compare and will this wheel be a direct swap in for the li478 since it has an 110ex aswell? Lastly can you pm me a stand alone wheel price and is this a 0 balance wheel?

The LI76 is not a direct swap, as the inducers are completely different. The exducer is the only thing they share. Also the spool difference is almost nil, as they are so close in size and weight.

Comp wheels are now in stock and on the shelf. De-burring done, and they are ready to go. Initial orders start to move out this upcoming week. ;)

We are working on a new low inertia 76mm comp wheel for the S400's. Design is different then the current S400 wheels, and also this wheel is much lighter with more blade face area as well a trimmed hub line. Also this wheel is a 76/110mm and will hold pressure ratio of close to 5.2PR. Testing so far has been killer, and wheels should be done with testing and release in 2 weeks or so.

Hub is 10% smaller then current S400 wheels and 5% more blade face.

LI76.jpg

Nice work buddy, can't wait till I get mine. Keep that neato billet stuff coming.:rockwoot:

Back