Ladder bar questions. 3rd gen Dodge

K.Frog

sexually attracted 2 fire
I'm curious as to what people think of the different brands/options available for 3rd generation dodge traction bars. What or who, do you think is the best and Why? I have been runing the Double X bars from Glacier diesel performance. He was kind enough to powder coat them Infantry blue for me and I love them. Been running them for almost 2 years and only recently (the sled pull at the DPC) had the bar slip on the axle tube making a loud clicking noise, thought I had toasted the diff. Two drops of pee came out on that one. (They are only bolted on). I really like them, but would like some opinions on what works best for others. And for what Genre of diesel motorsport. I prefer bolt on, but want opinion on all. Pictures welcome. D-line hoop pics/ opions welcoe as well.

CAN DO!
R. Evans

I do believe Richard is going to start making the ladder bars again. He's redesigned the way they mount to the axle to prevent the stress point they used to have. I plan to have some myself as soon as he starts getting them out. I think he may be on the fence about it still as the shipping is hard to absorb

I dont like the bolt on style, if its welded you know its not gonna move.

I also need some beadlocks, who has inexpensive wheels? I'm spinning the wheel in the tire, I have to get rebalanced every month.

Its my thread ill derail it if i want. LOL

I also need some beadlocks, who has inexpensive wheels? I'm spinning the wheel in the tire, I have to get rebalanced every month.

Its my thread ill derail it if i want. LOL

Speaking of derails,

Are you going out to the Ferntucky drags this Friday?

Speaking of derails,

Are you going out to the Ferntucky drags this Friday?

No, am doing secret squirrel stuff to the truck:evil

actually I pulled the injectors and sent them to II. mmmmm bigger...

No, am doing secret squirrel stuff to the truck:evil

actually I pulled the injectors and sent them to II. mmmmm bigger...

Robert,

Give me a call at the shop tomorrow, I think I might be able to help you out..:rockwoot:

Oh yeah Congrats on your on the feature in Diesel Power Mag.:cheer:

I like the ones in post #232 from the traction bar picture thread! Lol!

Dustin

Mine rotated on my truck also. I loosened them re-aligned torqued and then welded a 1" long bead on the bracket to the axle. So far it has not moved.

Back