Large Scheid Camshaft

Got Milk?

One hook at a time
Selling the (234/254) Large Intermediate camshaft out of my puller, Ran only one season. always ran zinc additive, in good condition. $520 Shipped!

I can email pics if interested. Would make a great cam for a 2.6 or 2.8 motor!

Fly cut size . Minimum necessary... I know it depends on motor but to get an idea.

Steel? Or cast. Lift numbers ?

I'd say .200 Flycuts, a cast camshaft and .300/.300 Lift

Big cast cam. I was hopin a lil higher lift numbers with the head work I have ... Not worried about bottom end flow . Just gonna have to call Zach I'd say. Who do you usually deal with cams Tony?

This camshaft is a good design and works very well on a lot of trucks.

Thanks Tony, Yes it is a cast cam, with .300 lift. IIRC my valve relief’s were .167 in my engine. this cam performed very well. I was going to keep it, but I would like to run an even larger steel cam ( going for a 3.0 roller motor ) in my next build.

I believe it requires .125 for a 24v and .175 for a 12v. It should be a 234/254-105 installed at a 99 intake center line. Mine was a ugl cast and it was a thick core cam. It broke when the motor spiked to 6500+ rpm when the tranny broke. Good cam

I had .01 I believe milled off the head. So i should be able to do .185 and be plenty safe

Back