Las-Vegas?

TAZMAN10

I'm looking for someone to transport my truck to Las-Vegas at the end of the month. I would be willing to pay someone but I would like to find someone that was already planning on going out there and I would pay for part of the trip. I would fly out and meet them at the event but I can't get the time off to drive the trip. If you have a truck and trailer and are interested in helping me out, please send me a PM and we can discuss the trip.

Please send me a PM if you are interested. The truck would need to be picked up in Central Indiana. I would prefer a enclosed trailer but I will take what I can get if the person is reputable.

Thanks in advance.

do you want to go out there for Dhra purpose or just looking for a hook, cause theres a 2 day pull in Stanford ky the same weekend

I would like to take it to compete in both events (pulls and drag race). I may just have to go to KY that weekend instead. Who knows?

If I can make the arraingements and find someone who wants to work with me and tow the truck out there then I will send it.

Back