Last weekend

Dockboy

Comps BFF
Raced last weekend in the Outlaw Street Car Shoot out like I always do. Have the truck turned down a bit to be consistant because I race in a Pro Tree Dial class (Pro Dial). Ran a 10.72 and 10 76 in qualifying. Dialed a 10.75 then red lit by -0.004 first round with a 10.76 on the 10.75 :doh:

Had fun as usual though :) I'm at 1:10 in the video below

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3spGUcvGNM4"]10.00,11.00,PRO DIAL/TREE, PRO STREET OCT 12 CECIL ALL FINALS - YouTube[/ame]

you just cant be that mad at yourself..thats almost a perfect light...you always have been very very consistent...see ya in 2 weeks at brawll greg..good to see you back out there..

.004? Man, that seems like it should be close enough to let it slide. I thought you sold your white truck?

.004? Man, that seems like it should be close enough to let it slide. I thought you sold your white truck?

thats his pride and joy..........and if he did sell it, could you imagine what would be next..

Last edited:
LOL Ron

I'm trying to sell it. From the looks of your signature it looks.like you need it!

Not for me. Once I get my 10 second time slip from this thing I am moving on to another project. I'd like to get ready to retire but I want to help my son get a business going so he can make a little extra money. I was hoping he'd take over the machine shop but he's just not interested in it.

Not for me. Once I get my 10 second time slip from this thing I am moving on to another project. I'd like to get ready to retire but I want to help my son get a business going so he can make a little extra money. I was hoping he'd take over the machine shop but he's just not interested in it.

Understand

Do you have any info on the event?? Sorry to derail Greg glad you are back out truck is running good!

Cole,

The Outlaw Street Car Shoot Out is held the first Saturday of every month at Cecil County Dragway from April through November. The last one for the year is Nov. 3.

Info can be found on Cecil's website or on Yellowbullet.

normal_cecil1062012-119.jpg

So no more "Dock Who?" bumper sticker? Dang.

You run great times, Greg. Tough luck on the red light.

It was a very smooth looking run anyways.
sounds like it spools really fast, i like it.

Sent from my F'n space phone

Back