lb7 100% injectors

blue collar

Hey guys well I got my 03 running.. seems to run good but would like some help on tuning if anyone wants to lend a hand... For right it still has the stock charger.. but it sounds ok could be better smokes quite a bit and is a dog pw is at 1800 and 22* of timing does this sound close... If I can't get it tuned the 100% over exergys will be coming out and for sale they have only maybe 300 miles and the balance rates are awesome 3000$ if any interest... I wanna keep them but not if u can't tune it

Is it maintaining rail pressure the way you have it tuned now?

It is until about 60mph right now but I hear some rattles I don't like at take off with light throttle.. but even when its holding rail pressure its just a dog like the fuel is not Goin in at the right time.. I'm just using my local tuner that tuned my last lb7 to 561hp with stock fuel and turbo and he said he could tune it and it is his first time doin large injectors but I figure everyone has a first time lol

rattles can be timing or rail pressure or both. Everyone has a first time it is just a little scary when someone is using your truck for their learning curve.

Well was gonna just do 40% to turn pw and timing down a lil and it won't always have the stock charger but will for awhile.. might still be stock appearing tho lol

rattles can be timing or rail pressure or both. Everyone has a first time it is just a little scary when someone is using your truck for their learning curve.

Very scary he's just been real good to me... And that's sometimes real important

I might be interested in the 100 overs if you can't get them tuned out, who made them? 100 over is a lot of stick for what you have, most people run 20% over on a stock engine unless they are pulling in a stock turbo class or something. Big sticks can be hard to tune all the smoke out.

I might be interested in the 100 overs if you can't get them tuned out, who made them? 100 over is a lot of stick for what you have, most people run 20% over on a stock engine unless they are pulling in a stock turbo class or something. Big sticks can be hard to tune all the smoke out.[

Yes I wanna pull in the stock classes.. let me know what u were thinking..

Well they will be coming out as soon as someone is inteserested wanna leave them in until there's a serious buyer incase he wants a video of truck running Or balance rates... Im real Happy with the injectors besides I'm at 1000 pw and still a lot of fuel lol.. will trade for smaller set... Can't post in the forsale group yet :(..

Back