LB7 ppe hot e.t hot +2 problems

halfton12valve

Hey a buddy of mine, has a 2003 duramax he used tu run a diablosport programmer, now he deciced to get some more power and bought a ppe hot +2 and has much less power then with the diablosport, we tried the programmer in 2 different trucks and its the same story, could be something wrong with it? it smokes likes crazy on level 10 but no power, on level 5 it has more power and less smoke so..im wondering if anybody could help me a little here..as far as mods injectors are stock, ppe boost valve, cp3 +15% flow kit, and a ATS stage 4 tranny!

He is probably running out of fuel.. I would start with a lift pump,, like a fass or a air dog,, see how it does then... and then go after the cp3.. the injectors should be fine for that

Kevin

i just asked him he already upgraded the lift pump, with a fass 90 gph, anything else what the problem could be?

It should run like mad with that tune. Has he checked for codes? A log of rail pressure would be good also. It sure sounds like it is losing rail pressure. Did he try the next tune down? Where is he located?

Call PPE talk to doug, tell him whats up...they will take care of you. My Hot +2 started acting funny, had to send it back to have a new board put in it

Back