Lean and Mean

Lol......Unfortunately that's how my truck idles.

Guy does a p-pump conversion using a 13mm pump and complains about a little haze at idle.(ok, maybe more than a little) Tim, your going to be hard to please. Good luck today with the cam. Let me know if the g spring adjustment helps.

RonA

Guy does a p-pump conversion using a 13mm pump and complains about a little haze at idle.(ok, maybe more than a little) Tim, your going to be hard to please. Good luck today with the cam. Let me know if the g spring adjustment helps.

RonA

You may be on to something Ron, I backed them out 2 clicks (they were tight). It idled real low, but did not stall. I adjusted the idle and the truck idles better, a little lopey, but idles great in gear. I will report back on the extreme hazing, it was dark when I drove home. The cam swap went well in under 5 hours, an hour being fiddling with my Road Armor bumper.

Its not that bad (well its close) :), you got a 1000 hp worth of fuel, enjoy it.:Cheer:

I enjoyed it on the way home, nice to have a get out of jail free card...huh LOL Answer your phone jackazz :hehe:

Like the anouncer said ,thats John Raymond (owner of Caledonia Diesel).He,s one of locals hear in Upstate New York and yes that tractor is a work of art.Heres his last tractor , a V8 International 1468 that pulled Superfarm before he stepped up to Superstock with the Deere.

tractor.jpg

Back