License Plates

PSD Trav

Adrenalin Junkie
I am working on changing up my garage. I am collecting license plates from every state. Anyone got any extras or old plates laying around?

I am getting new plates this month for my Dodge, you can have my old 18K lb Missouri plate...

JFlagg, PM sent.

AsTroSS, I could use anything. I got a germany plate but it is pretty torn up.

I have : Estonian, Germany and Finland paltes , I do not need them anymore.

Now is just question how to ship them to you.

Sweet!! AsTroSS, PM sent.

redfishman17, I am definitely interested.

:hehe:

I can see if I can scrounge up an older Utah license plate for you.

I have a few old Alabama farm plates, I'd probably send ya one for shipping

Sweet!! AsTroSS, PM sent.

redfishman17, I am definitely interested.

I have totally 13 different plates( Estonian: 4 different types, Finnish 2 different types and German : 1 type)

Now I just have to figure out how to ship them to US.

sorry man... cant find my stack of FL plates i know i have around.... but i was in GA this past weekend and bought a 30 pack of keystone (didnt know they made 30 packs) and it came with this sweet cardboard keystone license plate. :D

you didn't know they made 30 packs! Holy bejesus! What do they have where you are from? LOL

in FL you can only get 24 packs.... the walmart in GA this past weekend had 30 packs of keystone for $13!!!!

hey man i got some wyoming utah an colo plates if ya want them i might even be able to get ya arkansas

i have a ceap ton of tennesse farm plate tennessee commercial tn walking horse plates and a plate tht say 12 valve on it thts tn

Back