Lincoln Locker

I do believe you are correct. Just looking for an alternative to replacing it. I want to try and keep the 5-Lug pattern.

haha, Unbroken mentioned an 8-lug to 5-lug adapter in one of my threads:lololololol:

D70 there you go

What're the words I'm looking for? Thrifty? Mickey Mouse? Barnyard high tech? Tight ass? Dang, i can't remember.

What're the words I'm looking for? Thrifty? Mickey Mouse? Barnyard high tech? Tight ass? Dang, i can't remember.

Could also be read as Gone, see ya, Bye Now, outta here, banned.LOL

SO, what are you trying to say,RON? I can go all of them but the mickey mouse, substitute redneck for that and I accept all the discriptions.

A welded rearend is simple, ya out to see some of the technical work back here in Missouri. It ain't near as fancy since we quit drinking a lot of beer when we build stuff.

Does the truck have an open diff or a spanked track lock? Rebuild kits for the track lock are pretty cheap.

Do they make a mini spool for that Diff? I had one in an old chevy half ton i had. They swap in and out as easy as spider gears, so thats a plus if you dont want to be locked long term but dont want to spend a bunch of money.

SO, what are you trying to say,RON? I can go all of them but the mickey mouse, substitute redneck for that and I accept all the discriptions.

A welded rearend is simple, ya out to see some of the technical work back here in Missouri. It ain't near as fancy since we quit drinking a lot of beer when we build stuff.

My entire family is from missouri. I speak mickey mouse/barnyardish fluently.

I knew you was from close to home here, you know how some of us farm boys do things. I still ain't claiming the mickey mouse fame though!

Although Walt Disney was born about 50 miles from here so maybe you have a point.

Back