Little carnage from this weekend

RJM06590

What to do
Tires bit and it let go. Something else on her bent up, put the spare driveshaft in but couldn go over 25 mph or the rear tires wanted to jump soda cans

CIMG0126.jpg

CIMG0125.jpg

CIMG0124.jpg

Haha she was flipping out. Its my dd so the drive home was pretty bad. 45 miles at 25 miles an hour... yeahh

I didnt think anyone got shot! haha I just saw stuff flying and the driveshaft snap and I was like oh great were not getting home...4 hours later, after driving 25 mph the whole way, we finally made it. Mind you, the drive down there before the pull took only 45 minutes haha.

and yes, the drive was horrible...I never felt anything vibrate so much in my life.

Be careful what you say on this forum.... or it will end up in some ones signature. LOL

Sorry to hear about the carnage.. Atleast yall made it back.

hahahahahaha that sounds exactly like what my old lady would say if that was me. Sorry to see your stuff break but that her on the video was great.

Hahaha i warned her. Twisted up the driveshafts. Just got them redone a little stronger, but i need to go to a one piece.

Sorry to hear about your breakage.....the "OMG, what the hell was that" got a good laugh out of me too. :hehe:

u didnt warn me about anything lol u were too busy watching tv to notice what i was typing haha. and btw, i think u shoulda gone with the 1410 u joint considering ur not going to dd the truck anymore.

u didnt warn me about anything lol u were too busy watching tv to notice what i was typing haha. and btw, i think u shoulda gone with the 1410 u joint considering ur not going to dd the truck anymore.

id have gone bigger than 1410 if possible.

Garrett

yeah it's got 1350s in it now the guy sat there and argued about it with me swearing bigger joints wouldn't fit. So this winter it will be a one piece 3.5 inch or 4 with 1480s.

Back