LLY must do upgrades?

Down pipe will fix that raspy shiit sound on the VNT trucks.... ran a 3.5" into a 5" on my LLY, sounded fine, even without the muffler. Only time I noticed a drone was with the exhaust dumped over the rear axle and the topper on the truck.... That made it really loud.

With it exiting behind the tire like it does in factory form, it was fine.

So far the only parts that are on their way are the wheels and tires, exhaust is next :D

Lookie what I found
agypageh.jpg

Never messed with pcv on mine - just removed resonator and plugged it. Also added lbz mouthpiece and s&b intake, egr blocker plate (never set a code), EFI with edge cts and backup camera, fass fuel system, cognito steering braces, rare parts tie rods, upgraded steering gear box, kryptonite ucas, profab down pipe with 4" straight pipe, hid hi low and fog with LEDs everywhere else, a mike l transmission, a fuel rail relief valve shim kit, bilstein shocks, upgraded rear cab mounts, and I think that's it. The factory limited slip doesn't work so I still need an upgraded LSD. Not all those items are necessary obviously but that should cover most of what you need. Oh, and I did the transfer case pump rub fix when replacing trans as well as ice picking the injector harness. I'm sure there's more I forgot.

Ice pick the injector harness? Tell me more about this.

I'm sure if you google it you can read for days - if my memory serves the lly injector harnesses were bad about having poor connections on cylinder 2 & 7 so the fix was to cram an icepick down the back end to make the connection better. Don't trust anything I say though-I've been known to lie about mechanical things....

I knew there was an issue with the harness but I didn't know there was a way to fix it other than the GM harness thingymajigger, I'll head to the Google machine.

Your truck looks pretty bad ass man, I like the lower stance with the bigger wheels.

The only thing I would change is tinting the windows, but I tint the windows on everything I own haha

Back