LML Duramax Breaking Point

4k duration and 40* of timing... I want to see that!

Yea, remind me to never buy a race tune from H&S LOL

Talk about chasing the piston with fuel. Where did it make peak tq at? I would think HP couldve been higher if they kept the low end fueling to a minimum and helped it live longer.

They really need to run these at the track, no way the LML will hold that power for an extended time, and theres no way that Ford trans could shift and HOLD at 800+hp.

BP2Carnage.jpg

Last edited:
Yea, remind me to never buy a race tune from H&S LOL

Talk about chasing the piston with fuel. Where did it make peak tq at? I would think HP couldve been higher if they kept the low end fueling to a minimum and helped it live longer.

They really need to run these at the track, no way the LML will hold that power for an extended time, and theres no way that Ford trans could shift and HOLD at 800+hp.

You're missing the point, we blew it up on purpose :rockwoot:

Wasnt the point to squeeze every last HP out of it? Yea, money for nothing and something about chicks for free.

But where was peak TQ? If you guys are planning on fueling a 6.7l Cummins very hard on the bottom I bet it dies fast $.02

Wasnt the point to squeeze every last HP out of it? Yea, money for nothing and something about chicks for free.

But where was peak TQ? If you guys are planning on fueling a 6.7l Cummins very hard on the bottom I bet it dies fast $.02

Apparently not on their dyno.

Allisons are overrated. The 6.4 5r110 already held more then it, an now the 6r140 blows it outta the watter

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

If you read the comments and posts all over the internets, you guys were apparently having a stock transmission power holding contest. :banghead: It was fun to watch, will be waiting for the Ford's next round.

Allisons are overrated. The 6.4 5r110 already held more then it, an now the 6r140 blows it outta the watter

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Says the man with 3 posts, no signature and is most likely a pimple faced fist fuc$er

Back