LMM advice

bluemarlin

I am new to this board so I will probably ask some already asked questions and some that are dumb so please bare with me. I have a 2008 LMM and was wondering what I could do and should do to enhance performance substantially? I am not going to the track or pulls, just on the road for everyday use. But, I do want it to be as bad ass as it can for personal use. I am looking for performance advice,ie: tuners,trans,exhaust,intake,etc. The cosmetics of the truck are done and I am pleased with them now it is time for the unseen. Thanks in advance for your help.

PPE is your best bet for a tuner..thats what it seems like everyone runs..

PPE Again.... as for the rest I would sit tight just a few more months... good stuff is coming.

bluemarlin said:
The cosmetics of the truck are done and I am pleased with them now it is time for the unseen. Thanks in advance for your help.

:nopics:

Step #1....get a PPE and ditch the DPF

be careful with the trans, the Allison is only good with stock power

the Quadzilla Stealth2 is looking like a good choice for less pennies

from what i hear beleive it or not the hypertech stuff works very well.not the power of the ppe but very safe.

I have used everything but EFI live, they all work good. PPE= most hp, Hypertech or Superchip = MPG. The PPE hasn't been performing aswell as others in mpg but man does it move and trash dpf!

Im impressed with my Quadzilla. Its by far the cheapest. If you want to get the PPE with the DPF delete option, youre gonna have to spend about $1000. EFI Live is the best, but its $750. The Quadzilla is only $399, and they also offer the DPF delete feature for no extra charge.

teddybear said:
Im impressed with my Quadzilla. Its by far the cheapest. If you want to get the PPE with the DPF delete option, youre gonna have to spend about $1000. EFI Live is the best, but its $750. The Quadzilla is only $399, and they also offer the DPF delete feature for no extra charge.

Please state your price basis. I find it interesting it matches no pricing I have but want to understand how you derived it.

Seriously

Back