LMM pics...whatcha got?

This truck is magazine worthy.

Nice clean build. Not overdone on the outside and still packs what looks to be a pretty serious punch without BEGGING for attention. :Cheer:

Thanks, Maybe someday it might make its way on a page somewhere.
My thinking is you need more go than show

Here's a couple of mine.
P5060194.jpg

P5060193.jpg

Damn how much travel can you get out of your rear axle? Looks like almost rubbing just sitting there! Good lookin truck tho

Damn how much travel can you get out of your rear axle? Looks like almost rubbing just sitting there! Good lookin truck tho

It was setting on an off camber. It has a pretty decent amount of travel. I've never rubbed in the rear on anything, now the front is a little different story.

Dmaxking I love your truck its badass,once I get a lift on my duramax I have some 20x12s with 33s ready to go on it.

Did some painting....changed the looks a bit...

Attachments

• driver-side.jpg
    driver-side.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 0
  • passenger-side.jpg
    passenger-side.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 0
nice truck, i hope you have good luck with your bumper corners i have my whole front end and my hood louvers painted but where it was chrome the paint chips real easy. the body shop sanded it real good too.

Thanks!

The bumper corners were sanded with 80 grit and then sprayed with black rubberized gravel guard...it should last...I hope....

ya i had that done to the front of my dump trailer with linex, for the stones coming off of the tires and it worked really well.

Back