Locked out

LoganS

MOOOOOO
I locked my keys in my truck and I was wondering if anybody has any tips for breaking into it because I can push the button on the door but it won't unlock.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk 2

Not quite there yet if the dealership won't cut me a new key then maybe.

you have to pull the latch manually or it the unlock button on the key ring. Some new cars when you lock the doors it kills the power to the power lock switch on the doors.

Last one I did I used the hook on the end of my unlock tool and got it through the key ring and pulled the keys out. Another one I turned the key on and then hit the button. I was pretty proud of both of those.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Last one I did I used the hook on the end of my unlock tool and got it through the key ring and pulled the keys out. Another one I turned the key on and then hit the button. I was pretty proud of both of those.

PS. Do you have a airbag and wedge to hold the door open? You can make your own tool for grabbing the key or turning it on by bending the end over about a inch long on a piece of brake line and bending a T on the other end.

Pry top of door open stick a chunk of wood or anything around in the crack, take you antenna off stick in in said crack and hit the door lock button and your in

Fold a Frisbee in half and stick it into the corner of the door. Then you have 2 hands to do what you want.

*Sarcastic clapping*
Let me just drive 13 hours to rescue you.

*Sarcastic clapping*
Let me just drive 13 hours to rescue you.

It's 15. And shut up you did yours with the first six months I've had mine over a year. I've got wedges and tried the button and couldn't her on the slide well enough.

No slider. Yes I tried the passenger door, behaved the same way as the drivers. I think the one guy was right bout the button being shut off.

The biggest problem is the cord for my tv, coffee, and tp are still out there in he drivers seat.

Last edited:
Bend up some brake line or something and try it from the pass side. I did it from the driver window on the last dmax I did, just turned the key and pushed the button.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Ya I did get in. It was only $16 for a new key. Now I've got a spare stached everywhere.

Ya I did get in. It was only $16 for a new key. Now I've got a spare stached everywhere.

Where exactly are they "stached"?

Here?
would-ever-sport-smooch-stache--large-msg-127368088273.jpg

Or here?
2031d_ORIG-Forehead_stache.jpg

Nice. I couldn't get it spelled close enough to the word I wanted. Pretty funny pictures though.

Back