Log style intake manifold?

stimo

cnc machinist/programmer
Can one be built for a vp with stock lines? Is it worth it? I've searched on here and have not really come up with one that I can see. With a little modifications it seems one could be built somehow. I will admit I have not checked it out completly yet but I just really want one for my truck but I want it to work properly not just for looks. Is it worth it? Even if hood is in the way I can modify hood to fit manifold. I'm not worried about that. Its a play truck. If someone has a idea or sketch of something they think will work I would like to see some kind of pic. Otherwise I will try to come up with something. I want to build a 24v with a log manifold and think it can be done somehow. Maybe no one sees the reason to do it but from what I read it seems to be a good idea for the bigger horsepower engines. Maybe I'm just a idiot! But I have dreams! LOL! Tell me please if I'm just stupid I'll understand. I still in the process of learning more about diesel but just don't have alot of time to do it. I just want to build it. I have all the machining ability at the machine shop I work but just don't have the knowledge of right and wrong to do unfortunetly. It really makes me mad to have all these dam cnc machines to do any machining possible almost. Maybe not everything but almost. I just really want to build and machine a engine I think it would be cool to do it on my own but I would need alot of assistance to know what to do and not to do. All my machining can be done free of charge because I know the owner very well. I have built other items and many items free of charge for myself. I just really want to build a very strong running 24v basically but want to do alot of the machining myself. I recently fire ringed my buddies 12v valve for him free of charge and so far so good but we will see how well it holds up. I first surface ground it here where I work so it was nice and flat before I started because it had a little warp to it. I like to do the machining but sometimes when working 12 hours or more a day their and then doing my own projects afterwards adds up to a long day. So my projects take a while to complete. Sorry for the long message just my .002 cents thats all.:bang

Back